Hello there.

I created this blog for my 3rdperiod English class, but I will probably use it for alot more. Stick around.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Hearing is Believing.

We are currently discussing Poetry in my english class.
After coming in day after day learning about it, I've come to a conclusion.
There have been so many people throughout time who have used poetry, lyrics, and just generic writing
to express their thoughts and feelings. Its very odd..
The sweestest melody could contain something dark and saddening.
I think that this is the secret to good writing.
Keep the reading simple, and make sure your readers can understand the gist of the story/song,
but keep an underlying powerful message hidden in the text.
It adds mystery to whatever you're writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment